|Oral sex with blood or oral ulcers
Jun 10, 2002
You are doing a great service in this forum here. I recently had received unprotected fellatio from a sex worker and now I am fearing that I might have got hiv. Can small traces of blood that are not visible in persons mouth or oral ulcers transmit hiv from an infected persons mouth to an uninfected persons penis?
| Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that people get infected from receiving oral sex. According to the CDC, odds are theoretically increased if there is visible blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Oral Ulcers A Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.