|Oral sex with blood or oral ulcers
Jun 10, 2002
You are doing a great service in this forum here. I recently had received unprotected fellatio from a sex worker and now I am fearing that I might have got hiv. Can small traces of blood that are not visible in persons mouth or oral ulcers transmit hiv from an infected persons mouth to an uninfected persons penis?
| Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that people get infected from receiving oral sex. According to the CDC, odds are theoretically increased if there is visible blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.