very concerned, please, please help

Hello. Recently I had vaginal and anal sex whith a prostitute. I wore a condom of course. I am extremely careful--when I finished, I went to the shower and washed with soap and water around the groin BEFORE taking off the condom. I also removeed the condom by stretching the rim away from the penis and taking it off carefully. I had already. I am paranoid of getting anything in the urethra so I washed wuith soap about half way up to the end and rinsed everything. I then went home and repeated the process. I may not have washed the entire penis, but for sure I again washed everything but the last inch or two and rinsed a lot.

I am wooried because after I did that I masterbated. I had to masterbate for a lengthy period. the next day I noticed the skin was broken on the underside of the penis from the friction of prolonged masterbation. My question is, if any blood or fluids had somehow gotten up into the condom (I did not see any blood) would it survive the two rinsings? I am concerned that even though I showered twice, I did not soap the entire area, and could anything have remained, and then gotten into the broken skin area? I'm kind of freaking out as about five days after I had a high fever for about 24 hours. That was the only sypmtom and after that I've felt fine.

Please, please can you give me an opinion? Thank you very much for your time sir.

Sexual transmission of HIV is known to be spread through the following three ways:

1) Anal sex, receptive or insertive

2) Vaginal sex, receptive or insertive

3) Oral sex, receptive fellatio or insertive cunnulingus (transmission to the person whose mouth is on the genitals)

If your sexual behavior does not fall into any of the above categories, then it is EXTREMELY unlikely that you will become infected through sexual contact. This is because infected fluids need to come into direct contact with your mucous membranes, and relatively quickly. The fact that a condom was used and that you washed with soap and water makes the risk of transmission negligible.

RMK

New Oral Study
Oral sex with blood or oral ulcers