wasted resource ??
Jun 5, 2002
RYAN IF THE EXPOSURE TO HIV HAS BEEN INSERTIVE FELATIO ONLY DO YOU THINK ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCE TO GET TESTED? THANKS
Response from Mr. Kull
Most professionals that I work and consult with would consider HIV testing unecessary for an episode of insertive fellatio.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.