Jun 5, 2002
i think i have hiv i have flu like symtoms and stomach aches for the past 3 days. whats it from
| Response from Mr. Kull
You cannot base your HIV status on symptoms alone. If you feel that you are at risk for HIV infection, get an HIV antibody test at least three months after the exposure you are concerned about.
If symptoms persist, see a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.