Jun 5, 2002
i think i have hiv i have flu like symtoms and stomach aches for the past 3 days. whats it from
Response from Mr. Kull
You cannot base your HIV status on symptoms alone. If you feel that you are at risk for HIV infection, get an HIV antibody test at least three months after the exposure you are concerned about.
If symptoms persist, see a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes In Neck And Groin
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.