my doctor says i have thrush but not HIV

Hello, i would be very very greatful for a reply. Almost one year ago i had a negative HIV test almost ten months after the last time i had unprotected sex with a guy. About 2.5 months ago my tongue got very sore and tingly especially when i eat salty foods or chewing gum. I went to the doctor and explained everything to her and how i was very worried i had HIV and thinking i might have infected my boyfriend, she looked at my tongue and said i might have thrush but it was nothing to worry about and gave me something for it but i never took all of the medication and now it has came back. My doctor told me that i definetly don't have HIV but prehaps a vitamin deficiency so now i take vitamins but still no good. I am only 18 and not proud of the things i done when i was so young with older men, please help me i am so stressed out, i love my boyfriend more than anything, can the oral contraception pill cause thrush in the mouth, i have been on it for years also maybe stress? Please help.

Thrush (oral candidiasis) is not common in healthy adults. Someone who is not immune compromised is unlikely to experience thrush. Candida, the fungus that causes candidiasis, normally exists in a person's mouth but is kept under control by normal bacteria. Any condition that alters your immune system or the mucosal environment of your mouth can lead to thrush. Certain illnesses--like HIV and cancer--use of medications, and possibly stress, are some possible causes of this.

Based on your antibody test, you are not infected with HIV (tested 10 months after last exposure). You should follow your doctor's advice, and especially the treatment that is prescribed. Always take medication as it is prescribed; not doing so can sometimes make conditions more difficult to treat.

RMK

If i'm sick, can i masturbate?
HPV reinfection in monogomous relationship