|If i'm sick, can i masturbate?
May 31, 2002
What if i'm sick but suddenly felt I wanted to masturbate? Will i contract aids if i masturbate ?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, are transmitted directly from one person to another. STDs are not "created" through masturbation, nor can you give yourself an STD.
Masturbating by yourself has to be one of the safest sexual activities you can engage in.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.