If i'm sick, can i masturbate?
May 31, 2002
What if i'm sick but suddenly felt I wanted to masturbate? Will i contract aids if i masturbate ?
Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, are transmitted directly from one person to another. STDs are not "created" through masturbation, nor can you give yourself an STD.
Masturbating by yourself has to be one of the safest sexual activities you can engage in.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.