Scared about kissing and what is prolonged deep kissing?

Please help me. I am sexually inactive but go to strip clubs often. I do not have much experience kissing and dont exactly know what deep kissing is.

Recently I went to a strip club and the dancer kissed me sticking her tongue out. (All the kissing lasted for very few seconds) I remember that I tried to keep my mouth shut and I think I had it shut and also that she had saliva on my cheeks and at max my lips.

I have occasional bleeding gums. What are the chances that I might be infected with HIV if infact I came in touch with her saliva in my mouth. After that happened i went out and spit out for a lot of times and I did not see any blood to the most of my memory. But considering the fact that I have occasional bleeding gums I get scared.

Also it would help me a lot if you could explain what prolonged deep kissing means and how long is prolonged even though i dont think i did deep kissing at all. I am under the impression that if someone kisses on my lips with their lips and my lips get wet, there is a risk. What exactly are the mucous membranes?

After that I tend to spend a lot of time trying to spit and see if there is any blood and when i see some it is driving me more crazy. I request you to please answer this if possible to help me have a sane weekend.

Do you think I am at risk and need to get tested?

I cannot thank you enough for your help. Please please try to answer my question.

Saliva is not known to transmit HIV. If it did, we would be looking at a much different epidemic.

Deep kissing doesn't have a strict definition. The term is used to differentiate between kissing that doesn't involve an exchange of fluids (like a peck on the cheek), and kissing the does. Deep kissing is synonymous with french kissing, making out, mugging, tonsil hockey, etc. Theoretically, deep kissing should pose a greater risk for HIV transmission than shallow kissing (?), but that doesn't mean that HIV is actually transmitted that way.

The amount of HIV in saliva is too small to pose a risk. Also, proteins in saliva seem to inactivate the virus in laboratory studies.

RMK

Useful HIV testing method
Herpes Transmission