Useful HIV testing method
May 31, 2002
Please tell me if there is any HIV testing method which can detect HIV virus even the netx day of infection.
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no testing available that can detect HIV infection the day after exposure. The most reliable testing method available is the HIV antibody test. If you know that you have been exposed to HIV, more agressive treatment and screening methods can be pursued, and you should talk with your doctor if this is the case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.