Useful HIV testing method
May 31, 2002
Please tell me if there is any HIV testing method which can detect HIV virus even the netx day of infection.
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no testing available that can detect HIV infection the day after exposure. The most reliable testing method available is the HIV antibody test. If you know that you have been exposed to HIV, more agressive treatment and screening methods can be pursued, and you should talk with your doctor if this is the case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Anus Should I Get Tested
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.