Ryan handjob and licking question

Ryan,

Thank you for being a place to turn when there is no other place.

I recently was give a handjob by an adult entertainer at a Bachelor Party. While she performed the act she also licked and sucked my legs, neck and scrotum. This is not my normal method of operation. Should I be concerned about the risk of contracting an STD from this encounter? My penis was never inserted into her mouth, and she only licked the genital area, there is no broken skin on my genital area and there was no contact with my Uretha or shaft.

I feel this was a very low risk encounter, but after reading the internet I am driving myself crazy!

Thank you for your time.

You are at low-risk for STIs.

If the Internet is driving you crazy, stop reading things on the Internet! Spending too much time on the Internet can exacerbate a person's anxiety, and if it is interfering with your day-to-day life, you may want to consider talking with a professional about your anxiety.

HIV is definitely not transmitted through the activities that you describe (someone putting their mouth on your genitals). Getting infected with some sexually transmitted infections is possible, but not likely. If your partner had an infection like herpes, HPV/genital warts, or a syphilis-related chancre in her mouth, it is possible that you could become infected with one of those STIs. Since your penis was not put in her mouth, you are not at risk for hepatitis B, gonorrhea or chlamydia.

See Can I get STDs... for more information on this topic.

RMK

do i need to test?
oral sex