do i need to test?
May 30, 2002
i was made to put a mans penis in my mouth...i have good hygeine and he did not ejaculate as i was crying...i do think there was pre-cum...should i get tested...i need to know if i am okay before i charge him.
Response from Mr. Kull
It is quite unlikely that you would become infected when performing unprotected oral sex on a man without ejaculation in your mouth. However, testing will probably be useful for you at some point, since many people who have been sexually assaulted include HIV testing in their healing process, regardless of their risk for infection.
This sounds like a really difficult experience for you. I hope you can find the help and support that you need.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.