pierced nipple exposure

I recently had an encounter with a woman I do not know the HIV status of. She had pierced nipples and I briefly licked on one of them. Is this a route for exposure? I know "casual contact" is not an avenue of transmission, but if she was infected and the piercing wound was open, would I be at risk? Also, I think what you are doing here is great, keep up the good work.

Unless your mouth was coming into direct contact with HIV infected blood in the encounter you describe, you are not at risk for infection through licking a pierced nipple.

RMK

Dried Blood
Can I spread Herpes to another site?