9 weeks after protected vaginal sex w/HIV+ developed thrush

I will try to keep this short and to the point but please know all help is apreciated.

I met this girl in a bar and just found out HIV+ after 7 weeks. Post risk factor of vaginal sex w/condom (no oral not even kissing) by approximatly 8 weeks tested negative with Elisa. By 9 weeks i developed a tight raspy throat and noticed one bright red silky spot on my cheek with white spots all the way in the back of my throat. I also noticed raised red bumps on the tounge and uvula. I have never had very good oral hygene and have been smoking probably three packs of cigarettes a day for three days prior also not eating right and very stressed when i first wake up i dont even notice it then it seems to get tighter through the day. Q1)Do these factors contribute to thrush and if so how likely is it to occur from them. Q2) Do other stds cause thrush and if so what. Q3) My body temp has been from 97.0 to 97.6 for atleast two days what are the implications of low body temp. I know this is considered low risk exposure but i only found out her HIV staus afterwards and feel like she intentionally tried to infect me.

Please answer ASAP I am scared to death that i have infected my wife to whom ive been married since 17 yrs old.(15 yrs)i am looking for a place to get PCR DNA p24 and whatever else i can but not having any luck finding anonymity with fast results. help with fiding a doctor for testing is also needed

Have you been diagnosed with thrush? If not, you should leave the diagnosis of symptoms up to a doctor.

It is highly unlikely that you would have been infected with HIV when having sex with a condom with an HIV infected woman. Condoms are very effective in preventing the transmission of HIV.

RMK

Extremely Worried. Need an Answer
Semen contaminated with saliva