I am not satisfied with my negative result. Maybe HIV-2?

Ok, this is probably the most bizzare story that you will ever hear reguarding HIV, but here it goes. Six years ago, when I was a freshman in high school, this kid was trying to get me to drink from his cup. I wont get too detailed, but being that I was drinking from a cup identical to his, I ended up accidentally dranking from his. (He actually tricked me). Well I was a little freaked because I had a big cut in my mouth. Then, honest to God, not more than 2 minutes later, one of my friends told me that his Ex-girlfriend had AIDS, and I heard that from many other people later. I almost had a nervous breakdown. At that time, I had no background info on HIV or symptoms. However, sure enough I did get sick 1 week later with flu and mono like symptoms. Honestly, I have been tired every single day after since I first got sick, even to this day. No other symptoms, just fatigue. I fall asleep instantly and have to sleep during the day sometimes. Anyways, a few years later, my aunt bought me a life insurance policy and I had to take a urine HIV test. Even though they never contacted me, I think I failed it because my aunt kept telling me that she was unhappy with the policy, and then even my mother kept mentioning things to me such as "I think you need some bloodwork done" and "Something about proteins in urine". So, at that time, I am like positive that I am infected and to scared to get bloodwork. Just last month though, I finally gathered up enough courage to go and get tested, and my HIV test came back negative. I told my doctor this story and he thinks its just stress related. Do you think that it could be HIV-2, something else, or maybe a weakened form of HIV did enter my body, in which my body produced anti-bodies, but no HIV reproduction. I mean with evolution, anything is possible.

There is nothing in your question that suggests that you are at any risk for HIV infection. What I do get is that you have a good deal of anxiety, and it sounds like your anxiety is making your life pretty miserable. Since HIV infection should not be the focus of your concern, consider seeing a mental health professional to talk about some of the feelings that you are having.

RMK

Contact with semen
Can my child get it?