Positive couple ans safe sex

What is the risk obtained by two positive persons havng unprotected sex. Is there cross infection that may occur, even if they are both on medication and are currently undetectable. And when they want to have a baby will unprotected sex have to then occur. PLease advice.

Please see my response to Is Poz-Poz Sex Safe?.

Being HIV positive and becoming pregnant is a tricky issue that raises a lot of ethical and moral debates (read: I'm not touching this). The bottom line: a pregnant woman who is HIV infected has about a 16-40% chance of transmitting HIV to her infant, without taking any preventive medication. Using antiviral medication during pregnancy and delivery can greatly reduce the odds of transmission to the fetus/neonate, in some cases reducing the odds by two-thirds.

Both topics are debatable. Ultimately, you are both in control of your own bodies. Educate yourself on the issues as much as possible and when in doubt, take the path that you are most comfortable with.

RMK

I just wanna be assured please..
Anal Infection