May 13, 2002
My question is if a women where to have a vaginal unprotected sex with a male whom was gay or bi sexual one time and if she took a standard EIA hiv abtibody screening four months after exsposure and it came out negitive would there be need for another test to be conducted. The man status is unknown
| Response from Mr. Kull
Testing at or after three months is considered accurate. No further testing is necessary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.