Small Clusters of bumps on Penis

I am a under 18 male and i started to masturbate a lot about 3 weeks ago. I notcied about 2 weeks ago that i had a cluster of yellowish pinkish bumps on the inside of the forskin of my penis. I have been so worried. I have never had any kind of sexual contet with the opposite or same sex. Could u please try to diagnose it. There small pinkish yellowish very small in clusters. They do not hurt, itch ,or cause any proablem there just there. Please help. Thank you

I'm sorry, but I cannot diagnose symptoms. That is something that you should have a physician do for you, in person.

Sexually transmitted infections are caused by sexual contact with another person. If you have never had sexual contact, then what you are experiencing is not STI-related.

Small bumps around the the head or foreskin of your penis can be completely normal and natural, especially if they have been there for as long as you can remember, and they don't itch, burn, or feel painful.

RMK

yellow tongue
saliva rectum