chance of transmission after performing oral

Hi, I have asked this before and haven't got an answer, but am now very worried.

I performed oral sex on a girl, received oral sex from her, and also had a lot of deep kissinng.

after 5 weeks, i noticed i was very tired all the time. I was fatigued for about a week then i got a sore throat which got progressively worse until i could barely swallow. My tonsils were swollen and covered in exudate. that lasted for 2 weeks. so i got fatigued 5 weeks after which lasted for a wek and then a sore throat which lasted for 2 more weeks. During this time I also had enlarged lymph nodes in my neck.

About a month afterwards I got a canker sore and I heard all of these symptoms could be related to HIV and have been absolutly terrified. Also I am not sure if this is important but one of my tonsils appears to be bigger than the other!

Anyway, I have submitting my question to you for about amonth now to find out your take on this. I know you can't diagnose symptoms, I just want to knnow your opinion.

I asked another forum, which is mainy just people answering and this girl said that I have a 7 or 8 percent chance of having HIV. this of course terrified me even more.

please answer me

You do not have a 7-8% chance of being HIV infected. The odds are much, much lower than that. Always make sure that you know where information like that is coming from and what it is based on.

The risk of infection through performing oral sex on a woman is extremely low. The CDC has only documented a few cases of transmission occurring this way. Please see Cunnilingus....

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through receiving oral sex or through kissing.

RMK

STD's
Barebacking & Rimming