May 9, 2002
Hi, If you and your partner are both virgins, can you get any STD's from havin sex or oral sex from eachother?
Response from Mr. Kull
If neither of you have been sexually active, then you are not at risk for a sexually transmitted infection. STDs are transmitted through sexual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Transmission Erotic Massage
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Barebacking
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.