bumps on my penis

i had unprotected sex feb 9 2002 with a female, and about 5 weeks later i had a white bump on my penis that appeared to be a white head and i popped it and it went away. could this be a std?????

I'm not in a position to diagnose your symptoms. If you have any symptoms that you are having are concerning you, please see a doctor.

It's possible that you had a pimple on your penis and that it was not related to any sexually transmitted infection. If it popped and went away and you experienced no other symptoms in the area (pain, itching, burning, etc.), then it is likely to be inconsequential.

RMK

IM not sure if this is the right place to ask, but im worried...
oral sex the same as kissing ?