IM not sure if this is the right place to ask, but im worried...

Im an 18 year old male and my sex life is very active. I usually have sex atleast once a day, sometimes more. If I dont have sex, I usually masturbate.

I was masturbating and when I ejaculated, it wasnt very "liquidy".

It was like... "snot" from your nose, yet drier, but just as stick, and it was very very long.

Hardly no liquid came out, it was mainly this "stuff" and im begining to get worried over it...

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

The consistency of semen can vary in one individual over time. There are different factors that can influence the change in semen's consistency (like the time between ejaculation), but a sexually transmitted infection is not likely to be the cause. Discharge and pain or burning is a common symptom of sexually transmitted infections that affect the urethra (chlamydia, gonnorhea). Discharge is not the same as ejaculate since it will be present regardless of sexual arousal.

If you experince the above symptoms or remain suspicious about an STI, please see a doctor.

RMK

Can HIV be absorbed through pores at base of penis?
bumps on my penis