Apr 30, 2002
Can the Hepatitis B Immune Globulin itself, cause HIV?
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV disease is caused by infection with the Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.