|5 days after
Apr 29, 2002
If I had unprotected sex with a girl of unknown HIV status and then had unprotected sex 5 days later with another, is she at risk of HIV from me? Would I be infected or can I spread the infection that quick? I tested negative 6 weeks after first encounter.Very worried!!
| Response from Mr. Kull
It is possible to spread HIV that soon after infection. If you think that you might have been exposed to HIV, it is important that you use condoms with your partner until you can confirm your HIV status. See How soon can you transmit? for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.