5 days after

If I had unprotected sex with a girl of unknown HIV status and then had unprotected sex 5 days later with another, is she at risk of HIV from me? Would I be infected or can I spread the infection that quick? I tested negative 6 weeks after first encounter.Very worried!!

It is possible to spread HIV that soon after infection. If you think that you might have been exposed to HIV, it is important that you use condoms with your partner until you can confirm your HIV status. See How soon can you transmit? for more information.

RMK

tongue pierced
Griding