Oral Sex ( Asia)

Dear Dr, It has been 12week since my last exposure.I was tested negative at 3 weeks & 6 weeks.I have just done a 12week test and awaiting for my results. The exposure that i had was oral sex, a sex worker performed blow job on me. I am sick worried about this.I am infact getting mad thinking about this.I have not had any symtoms.Will my test result come back negative ? Pls advice.

Sexual transmission of HIV through oral sex is known to be transmitted to the person performing oral sex, and not the person receiving oral sex. The saliva of HIV infected people is not know to lead to transmission. See Saliva as a Barrier for more information.

HIV antibody testing is accurate 3 months or more after exposure. It is not necessary to get tested prior to that point unless you know that you have been exposed to HIV and strongly suspect infection. In that case, you should see a doctor.

RMK

3 or 6 months? I'm confused
tongue pierced