Last Time

Ryan, I have asked a number of questions, hoping to increase my odds of having at least one of them answered, but this will be my last try. Please answer this, as it is the most important one that I need answered. My question is, do I need to get tested for HIV after ONE exposure? A guy and I were performing mutual masturbation on each other. There was definitly pre-cum on his hand and then he did cum, but wiped it on his shorts and then proceded to masturbate me with the same hand right after he came. So, please help me. It was a one-time incident and will not happen again. I just need to know...thanks.

HIV testing is not recommended for people who do not have exposures associated with HIV transmission and infection. HIV is known to be sexually transmitted through anal, vaginal, and oral sex, and not through mutual masturbation.

RMK

am i likely to get infected????
HTLV I/II