am i likely to get infected????

Dear Ryan i need your opinion regarding to my story. i had sex with one partner and of course i wore a condom but that's not what i'm worried. What i'm worried to death is after sex when i was pulling out the condom with using tissue and i realised that my thumb kind of touched the condom abit. Then while i was washing my hands i suddenly realised that there was a fresh cut under the thumb nail, which makes me worried that the water will wash the vaginal fluid or secreation on my thumb into the cut. Can i be infected Aids from this way????? I'm so worried thank you very much for your answer in advance.

HIV is known to be sexually transmitted in the following ways:

1) Vaginal, to receptive and insertive

2) Anal, to receptive and insertive

3) Oral (to the person performing oral sex, usually through fellatio)

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted during sexual contact in other ways.

RMK

Condoms
Last Time