|am i likely to get infected????
Apr 25, 2002
Dear Ryan i need your opinion regarding to my story. i had sex with one partner and of course i wore a condom but that's not what i'm worried. What i'm worried to death is after sex when i was pulling out the condom with using tissue and i realised that my thumb kind of touched the condom abit. Then while i was washing my hands i suddenly realised that there was a fresh cut under the thumb nail, which makes me worried that the water will wash the vaginal fluid or secreation on my thumb into the cut. Can i be infected Aids from this way????? I'm so worried thank you very much for your answer in advance.
| Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is known to be sexually transmitted in the following ways:
1) Vaginal, to receptive and insertive
2) Anal, to receptive and insertive
3) Oral (to the person performing oral sex, usually through fellatio)
There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted during sexual contact in other ways.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Oral Sex?
- How Do I Become Certified For Hiv Testing?
- What Is The Statistics Of Aids In Swain County Nc?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Can A Person With HIV Take Metformin?
- How Can I Get Oxandrolone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.