Consider my problem!

Dear Mr.Ryan M.Kull, Why don't answer to me? I asked lot of times, but I have no reply from you. Now I ask the same question and please answer me. Five months back I had a unprotected encouted with my husband HIV+ one time. So I got pregnant and did abortion. Now I am not having a particular severe symptoms of HIV, but I got tiredness,lightly fever, head-ache. In past my mensural period 35 to 45 days, but now changed as 25 days or 35 days. So I am having some doubt, please answer me and guide me. Is it any possible to get HIV for me? Once again I request you to kindly help me!

If you have had unprotected sex with your husband and he is HIV infected, then there is a chance that you have been infected with HIV. It is important that you see a doctor when you are exhibiting symptoms that might be related to a recent HIV exposure so that appropriate screening measures and treatment options could be considered.

RMK

Anal Warts
ELISA+P24