penis shaft & urethra

Ryan, I had a broken condom with a one-night stand doing vaginal insertion a few weeks ago. Feeling all kinds of stress and anxiety. I immediately ripped off the condom and proceeded to ejaculate externally hoping to force anything out of the urethra. Two concerns: 1.) does ejaculation have any effect on pushing possible vaginal secretions out of the urethra 2.) using the hand I ripped the condom off to masturbate i.e. vaginal fluid rubbed on penis shaft. Is the shaft a non-mucosal area? I have no visible cuts or rashes. Also, I'm circumcised and never had a STD.

1) There is no evidence to support the theory that ejaculating will decrease your chances for infection by forcing infected fluids out of the urethra. The condom should have provided a sufficient barrier to fluids coming into contact with your urethra.

2) The shaft of your penis is covered with skin, and is not a mucosal surface. You are not at risk for infection with HIV if fluids come into contact with the intact skin of the shaft of your penis.

RMK

Blowjob
concerned