Time to move on?

Dear Ryan, My last exposure was December 13, 2001: protected insertive vaginal sex with someone who unknown HIV status. I am very stress after that and feel that my life already ruined. I encouraged myself to take test after reading many your answer about the risk.

So, I take ELISA test on April 8, 2002 (116 days after last exposure and during this time absolutely no other exposure). The result was negative. Thanks God.

With such time frame and the result, is it enough test and time to move on with my life or still take another test?

I hope your answer can make me feel better to come back on my life.

Worried guys

Try to move on. You are HIV negative. If you still have trouble coping, consider talking to a mental health professional about the anxiety you are experiencing. That might prove to be a better approach.

RMK

j/o with wound
Blowjob