On Satuday night I deep kissed a lady I met at a bar. However, on Friday night at least 24 hours before, I bit my lip while eating dinner. It bled briefly and was definitely not bleeding on Saturday night. Am I at risk? What is a fresh cut or open sore? I know that cuts in the mouth usually heal very quickly.

HIV is not known to be transmitted through kissing, for reasons previously discussed in this forum. The presence of a cut in YOUR mouth doesn't make that much of a difference for your risk, because saliva is not a fluid that is implicated in transmission.

See Saliva as a Barrier.

Antibiotics worked on HIV like symptoms
How risky is oral sex??