Apr 9, 2002
hello ryan, i hope you can help me out. so far i've tested hiv negative at week 17 and 2 days. however
i feel some pain on my left arm pit (on and off...it was quite painful at one time). i also feel some pain around the left neck/jaw area. the groin, neck/jaw and armpit are not swollen yet. this is 24 weeks after possible exposure. can this be related to hiv? thank you. please respond.
Response from Mr. Kull
The pain is not related to HIV if you are not HIV infected. Based on your 17 week antibody test, you are not HIV infected. See a doctor to answer questions about physical symptoms that you are experiencing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.