neck/armpit pain

hello ryan, i hope you can help me out. so far i've tested hiv negative at week 17 and 2 days. however

i feel some pain on my left arm pit (on and off...it was quite painful at one time). i also feel some pain around the left neck/jaw area. the groin, neck/jaw and armpit are not swollen yet. this is 24 weeks after possible exposure. can this be related to hiv? thank you. please respond.

The pain is not related to HIV if you are not HIV infected. Based on your 17 week antibody test, you are not HIV infected. See a doctor to answer questions about physical symptoms that you are experiencing.

RMK

similar window for HIV-1 non-b subtypes?
saliva in the eye