gonorrhea symptom time frame
Feb 27, 2001
How long does it take for symptoms of gonorrhea to begin to show?
Response from Mr. Kull
Symptoms generally occur two to ten days following exposure to a partner infected with gonorrhea. Some people may take longer to manifest symptoms, and many people will not have any symptoms at all. Symptoms are usually characterized by burning or pain when urinating (peeing) and/or a pus-like discharge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.