Why do i have this itch?

Well, I had sex with a long time friend about two weeks ago. We had safe sex most of the time, but he stuck it in a couple of times, without one. I have only had one sex partner before him, and we were each others first, so I know that we didnt have anything, but my friend has had more then one sex partner. While we were having sex, I couldnt really stay wet, so we used baby oil for lubrication. Well, when I came back from having sex with him, about a week later, I noticed that my privates each, and when i wash with my face cloth it burns, around my anus, and my vagina. There is nothing else like sores, or redness or a rash, so I just figured that I had a yeast infection. But I took the three day medication for it, and I still itch!!! Can you tell me what could be wrong, and why I have this itching and burning sensation? Is it because of the baby oil? And it is safe to put baby oil inside of your vagina? And why is my anus sore and itchy too?

It is difficult to guess what is going on with you, but it is possible that you have an infection, irritation, or an allergic reaction (possibly attributed to the baby oil). The symptoms of vaginitis may not resolve after over-the-counter treatment, so it is important to see a doctor about your symptoms if they persist.

See my response to Yellow Vaginal Discharge for more information.

RMK

blood transfusions
Blood on faucet