number in aus
Feb 26, 2001
can you please give me current statistics on the amount of people in australia that are currently hiv infected
Response from Mr. Kull
According to the most recent reports presented by UNAIDS, Australia had 14,000 adults and children living with HIV (whether or not they had developed AIDS) at the end of 1999.
A detailed explanation about HIV/AIDS statistics for Australia are at the UNAIDS website. (Paste the following address in your browser: http://www.unaids.org/hivaidsinfo/statistics/june00/fact_sheets/pdfs/australia.pdf)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.