|BOTH HIV POSITIVE
Feb 26, 2001
I have a question that I really need answered. If 2 people were HIV positive, and they have sex together, would this create a more worse version of HIV in them? Also, besides to prevent other diseases, is it still necessary for them to use a condom to prevent this "mutated" strain of HIV? Please help!
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the previously asked question entitled, "What are the risks for us?" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q9770.qna). That should give a detailed response to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy A Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.