Environmental Surface?

I've been worrying for a few months now and was hoping someone could help me. In January of this year I attended a gentlemens' club. I sat in a chair where I recieved a lap dance. I had place my hands under the chair, holding the metal frame. My concern is that I came in contact with infected fluids that may be on the chair because i had a small cut on my finger tip. I know it sounds crazy. I have read that HIV doesn't live very long outside of the body, but can it live for 3 minutes for example? And if it was a small amount would it reduce the risk? Plus I've been experiencing symptoms such as:headaches, sore throat and small sores in my mouth. Could I just be conjuring these symptoms out of fear? Please answer, I would greatly apprieciate the advice.

You could be conjuring up these symptoms out of fear, or they could be associated to something else going on with your body, but they are not associated to HIV if you haven't had unprotected sex with anyone. HIV is not spread through coming into contact with day-to-day objects in the environment.

See Survival....

RMK

Cummed around my anus
sharing food w/HIV+ person