Cummed around my anus

Hi, um I just had a question. I was fooling around with my ex-boyfriend at the time when we were together. Every now and then he would grind his penis against my anus ... but would never really penetrate. When he did penetrate me (once) it was with a condom and it was almost immediatly taken out ( i was uncomfortable). On one occasion, when he was jacking himself off, he cummed around my anus...my risk?...is it possible for me to be infected?

Any time HIV infected semen comes into contact with your mucous membranes (like the lining of your anus/rectum), there is the possibility of infection. Semen coming into contact with the skin around your anus, and not with the mucous membranes, poses an extremely small risk for infection since HIV does not penetrate intact skin.

RMK

Aids and Urine
Environmental Surface?