Aids and Urine
Mar 27, 2002
Can the HIV virus be contracted through urine; urine in contact with saliva or urine in contact with blood. For example, let say I finger a woman and I happen to have a small cut on my finger (hangnail) and I come into contact with some urine in her vagina or even a woman's vaginal lubrification (befor she comes).
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not transmitted through contact with urine. Please see my recent response to Watersports... for an answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.