he pulled out so why do i have symptoms?

I had unprotected sex approximately 60 hours ago. He pulled out at the last minute. I know it is possible for me to have contracted HIV. Does the fact that he pulled out lower my chances? I woke up this morning with a sore throat and now I feel severely nauseas. Could these be the symptoms already? I am getting married in 3 weeks, I don't see how I can possibly enjoy any of this when I know there is a distinct possibility that I have contracted HIV. What is the soonest that I can go get tested?

A person not ejaculating in your body should decrease your risk for infection, but it does not eliminate your risk. If a person is having unprotected sex with you, it is better to have them ejaculate outside of your body to reduce the risk of HIV transmission. However, HIV and other STDs can still be transmitted even when your partner pulls out before ejaculation.

It is unlikely that your symptoms are related to HIV infection, but if you are concerned about your partner's HIV status, consider getting tested at 3 or more months after this exposure. And it would be great if you could figure out a way to use a condom next time to reduce your risk and anxiety.

RMK

Watersports for HIV+ people
Risk of F to M transmission with no-break condom?