Holy Biting Stripper Batman

Okay first of all Ryan, let me say that you do a great thing here, and I hope to hear from you regarding this topic. So here is my crazy night. First I went out with my boys, and we went to a strip club, and the girl was giving me a dance, first she had cut on her leg, that scabbed over, cut herself shaving, but that area came in contact with my unbroken skin...Then the girl bites me on the top of my ear, pretty damn hard, now I checked it for blood, and so did my friends, but it was a good 20 minutes later, so if the bleeding was minor enough it could go unnoticed....Later that night I recieved oral sex from a sex worker...with a condom....I never do s*** like this so I am freaking out. I guess my questions are these...

A) Could I be infected by being bitten, eventhough I couldn't find any break in the skin, if she had blood in her mouth?

B) Could I possibly get HIV from recieving oral, with a condom?

C) The sex worker also played with the outside of her vagina for 10 seconds, then jerked me off for 20 seconds, before I put the condom on for the oral....Is this a risk??

Sorry for the long wind....I would love an answer....You are the Best.

A) Sure you could become HIV infected if Batgirl bit you on the ear, AND she broke the skin, AND she had blood in her mouth, AND she was HIV infected. But what are the odds of that? See Love Bites... for more info on transmission through biting.

B) There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through receiving oral sex. Wearing a condom brings the risk as close to zero as you're going to get. See Saliva as a Barrier.

C) There is no evidence that people get infected through receiving a handjob. HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted during anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

RMK

hangnail in anus
Watersports for HIV+ people