Blood donation- oral sex

Dear Ryan, I performed oral sex on a man about 20 times (with ejaculation. About 3 months after the last time i did it, I donated blood (as I didn't know at the time that you can contract HIV via fellatio. The Red Cross never contacted me (it's been about 2 months since I donated). My questions to you are, could I have possibly given people HIV because the tests didn't pick it up yet? Also, maybe they haven't contacted me yet if I have HIV (it 's been two months since I donated)? So should I be formally tested now at 5 months, or am I HIV-??? please help, I am terrified that I might have harmed others.

It is unlikely, if you had been infected with HIV, that the screening process used by the Red Cross would have missed detecting HIV in your blood donation. Antibody tests will detect antibodies to HIV if at least three months have elapsed since exposure, and the Red Cross uses an additional screening test (p24 antigen screen) that increases the odds of detection.

It is also important to remember that, even though transmission is possible, the risk of transmission through receptive fellatio is low.

RMK

TELL ME NO !
test terminology