Alternative Sex - Role Play risk

I visited a dominatrix a few days ago to explore alternative sex(non-sexual contact) but I am concerned about my risk during this episode. Briefly the encounter consisted of her spanking my body with her bare hand and leather flogger and riding crop (lightly). When I stood she touched my the head of my penis (uretha) and wiped pre-cum from my penis on her finger and stuck it in my mouth. This happened so fast. I stopped the session by using a safe word and explained my concern about safety. My question is (1) did I expose myself to possible HIV infection by hand contact to my penis and mouth. (2) I do not believe she touched herself with her hand and therefore had vaginal secretions on her hand but if she did what is there an increased risk?

I'm also concerned that she would take the risk on having pre-cum on her fingers from a casual client (that was my first visit). She is a professional and I think is well regarded in that lifestyle from what I could gather on the web site I visited.

Please give me your advice. What I thought would be safe alternative has me concerned.

Thank you.

I really don't see where you were at risk for infection (except through the tiny possibility of infected vaginal fluids on her finger or if you had been exposed to someone else's blood). It also doesn't sound like the dominatrix did anything risky by putting your pre-cum on her finger and then putting her finger in your mouth.

Sometimes people visiting this forum are concerned about infection after having what seemed like a "high-risk" experience, when the actual risk for infection was minimal or absent. What might actually be occuring for these individuals is a sense of feeling at risk because of the nature of their experience. Maybe your boundaries were pushed a bit too far and your fear of infection actually represents a fear or feeling of losing control.

RMK

Male-to-female transmission rates vs. female-to-male
Advanced strain infection possible?