Too many Vegetables and Nuts?

Mr. Kull, I just read in this forum the report by Bartlett from Johns Hopkins about seroconversion deviation. My sexual risk took place 18 months ago. I just got a negative test result back from Home Access after convincing myself absolutely of HIV positive status, so the idea of being negative is still kind of new. Anyway my question is, I run 50-60 miles per week, swim 3 days a week and eat an ungodly amount of fruit and vegetables, (usually a bottle of V8 juice/day and half a dozen oranges), is there any possibility that my system is overloaded with antioxidants and kicking HIV ass and the antibodies still aren't needed, explaining a negative result? I would appreciate an answer, because nobody seems to be asking a similar question. thank you so much.

There is no evidence that exercise and a good diet will affect seroconversion.

Try not to find flaws in your HIV result. Many people in this forum come up with magical ideas -- that are not based on good science -- as to why their result might have been falsely negative. Your Home Access result should have been extremely accurate.

RMK

Neuropathy Sign?
Am I in the right forum?