Neuropathy Sign?

I am a 34-year-old hetero sexual man who is happily married. I am scared of HIV/AIDS because of my "wild times" as a young man. I don't know if I'm overreacting, but I see things that I believe could be symptoms (wife's anemia, frequent mild headaches, etc.). Recently, I woke up in the middle of the night and my left arm was "asleep" and two adjacent fingers on my left hand were completely numb. I thought maybe I had just slept on it wrong. But, for a couple of days, my left hand kinda tingled and I felt a slight burning sensation in my left leg. Are these signs of neuropathy and how common is neuropathy with HIV? After all of this, I have made a Dr. appointment to get checked. Thanks for your response.

I cannot diagnose symptoms in this forum (or even outside this forum!). Only a medical doctor should be doing that. I can say that what you experienced with your arm doesn't sound anything like neuropathy. It sounds like your arm fell asleep (which actually can be quite a bizarre, disturbing experience for people). Of course, symptoms should always be confirmed by your doctor. Maybe you could also get an HIV antibody test (if you've never had one) to clear up doubts about your past once and for all.

Try to think about why you are experiencing HIV anxiety at this specific moment in your life. Has anything changed in your relationships, environment or mood? Fears about HIV can merely be symbolic of deeper anxieties.

RMK

sorry but... question about insertive oral sex
Too many Vegetables and Nuts?