sorry but... question about insertive oral sex

Dr. Kull, first of all thank you very much for the time you spend hosting this forum. I've gone through most of it and it's amazing how you care about each single question. Sorry to bother you with one more question but in my country it's a lot harder to get any kind of information related to this subject. My problem is the following: I met a girl about a year ago. We french-kissed in a party. That happened in about 3 or 4 parties that we went together. One night we went to my house and she performed oral sex on me (this happened only once). I've read that this is a low-risk activity but I still worry... How likely is it for a person to have blood the mouth? How much blood would be necessary to be mixed with saliva to cause infection (I understand that there might not be an exact answer to this question but could you at least give some "guess", e.g. would a drop of blood be enough to cause infection in this type of exposure or would it require much less than that?). I can't get this off of my head, it's suffocating... Sorry to bother you with my question, I would be really grateful if you could answer me. Thanks a lot.

Insertive oral sex, with ejaculation or without, poses a tiny risk for HIV transmission to the insertive partner. Blood being present in the receptive person's mouth will increase the risk of transmission to the insertive partner, but there is no information that says how little blood it takes to infect a person (which is practically impossible to measure because each encounter will be different for each person). So I'm not willing to guess. Some sources suggest that "visible" blood, meaning blood you can see with the naked eye, is the only thing to be concerned about.

RMK

strange question
Neuropathy Sign?