Feb 16, 2001
A few weeks ago I rented an adult video, after I pleasured myself watching it I noticed what appeared to be dried cum on the cassette. Is there any risk for hiv infection if I touched the dried cum (VERY SMALL AMOUNT AND DEFINITLY DRY), and then rubbed my genitals. This sounds strange but I read that the penis has mucous membranes on it and that hiv can survive in air for sometime.
| Response from Mr. Kull
It is highly unlikely that you would become infected this way and there are no documented cases of anyone being infected through handling adult video tapes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Free Hiv Testing In Houston
- Donated Blood Is Tested With A Monospot Test To Prevent Passing The Aids Virus On To The Recipient Of A Blood Transfusion?
- Biochemical Changes And Viral Infection; The Causes Of Hiv/aids And Lasar Fever
- How Long Does It Take Before U See Signs Of Hiv?
- What Is Africa's Current Total Population Living With Aids?
- Social Issues Related To Children Infected With Hiv/aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.