oral sex ?...
Feb 16, 2001
Hi Great sight was looking around and saw that getting oral sex from Female is low risk for HIV was wondering how hard herpes or any other non curable diseases are to get from getting oral from female,,,,Also what are the odds if you see no open cuts or blisters around mouth or lips...ANy HElp Would be GREAT...Thanks A lot!
Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to Unprotected insertive oral sex... for an answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- List Of Curable Stds
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.