Thank You

Ryan, I'm sure that you get a million thank you notes a day, but I just wanted to add one more. I really appreciate what you do. I was incredibly anxious after having a low risk sexual encounter. Reading your site has helped me get my life back together. Thank you. I actually do have a question, what is something that we can do in our communities to help people that either have HIV or are worried that they do?

I'm glad that I was able to help out.

There are many things you can do to help others that are affected by the HIV epidemic. Since government funding is always in limited supply, most AIDS organizations accept and need volunteers to help out with their efforts. Try calling one in your community, or call the CDC's National AIDS Hotline, 1.800.232.4636, to find an organization near you.

Another powerful tool is talking with others -- friends, family, co-workers -- about your experience and knowledge of HIV. People frequently deal with their fears of HIV in isolation and could use a little support, understanding, and especially accurate information.

AIDS is devastating much of the developing world. To learn more about the AIDS pandemic and how you can help, visit the UNAIDS website.

RMK

Trouble in S.D.
oral sex ?...