Please, Please, Please Answer ..........

Ryan, Hello I am seriously going nuts. I Have asked this question many times and I desperately need an answer. I cant sleep, eat or go to school. 1 month ago I went to a massage parlor. I was convinced into trying it out, my friends said it is worth the experience. Instead the experience I have achieved is constant worry and living hell. What happened is the following. Let me point out first I have psoriasis on my penis,at the time no bleeding or fluids were present on my penis, however it was red irritated skin. The lady took me back into a room where she proceeded to take my clothes off completely, then she took me to a shower and washed me completely. After I dried off I went into a room where she laid me down and massaged me for 5 minutes. I was not getting hard because at the time I was worrying, so she sucked my nipples,then sucked my penis for 10 seconds without a condom. Next, she put a condom on sucked it for another 5 minutes. She then tried to insert my penis into her vagina, however i said NO. So she got a bath towel placed it over my lap and grinded on me until I came. About 2 weeks later I started feeling my neck for swollen glands after reading symptoms for hiv, I had none. However about five days later I discovered my gland on my side of my neck also I started getting neck pains and I believe hot flashes when I went to florida. The hot flashes are gone but every day I feel my neck and the glands are still there and my neck still hurts. I called the doctor and he said your glands wont swell if you keep touching them day after day. He said there must be an infection This is my story, so please, please, answer my following questions 1. Remember I have psoriasis on my penis.What do you think my chances are of receiving hiv through (Nipple sucking,receiving the blow job,And the grinding on the towel.Lets says if I have small cuts ) 2. My symptoms, is it true that my glands have to be infected, even though the doctor did not feel them or could it be stress. And the neck pain what could that be. I took my temperature several times a day and the most it was 98.9.I also had 1 case of diarrhea. I have taken a lot of time to write this. I am sorry it is so long but please answer it. I cannot live right. I have called your hotline around 100 times but no one seems to know the effect of psoriasis, Thank you.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I can tell you anything else except that you are at very low risk for infection. Psoriasis or not, the episode you describe puts you at very low risk for infection. If you eliminate all of the extraneous details of your story, the only risk you have is someone putting their mouth on your penis for 10 seconds. People aren't getting infected this way.

It sounds like you are having a great deal of anxiety about this. This forum receives many questions about low-risk encounters with sex workers and lap dancers. In many cases, the anxiety could have been more relevant to feelings of guilt about the encounter. Anxiety is normal, but when it interferes with your life or feels too intrusive, it is important to seek out help for the anxiety.

RMK

Doctor Re-using Needles??
What to do after cumming in a condom?