new to this and scared....please answer

I'm a 19/M and new to this...a week and a half ago I met a guy at a club....we were making out, and he started sucking my penis....it lasted only a couple of seconds...but i'm still worried. I believe that this is a low risk activity and that my worry is due to the fact that i believe i have an anxiety disorder...(which i plan to get help for). I keep calling this guy and asking him if he's healthy, to which he tells me he is...but yet i keep asking. Please put my mind at ease...

If you have an anxiety disorder, there is probably little that I or anyone could say to convince you that this was a very low-risk activity (which it definitely was). There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted to another person by contact with saliva, especially when the contact was as limited as yours.

It's great that you are thinking about getting help for your anxiety. Good luck with that.

RMK

Scared about encounter with older woman
Use of medications and HIV antibodies