I JUST DON'T KNOW???

I don't really expect you to tell me what's wrong. i just want to know what i should do. nov 99, i had unprotected sex with a woman. in jan 00, she told me she might have given me chlamydia. at the time she told me i was in a relationship with someone else, so me and my girlfriend got tested. now this is where i'm confused. my girlfriend tested positive, and i tested negative. we both took antibiotics though. but it took about three prescriptions for my girlfriends test to come back negative. we never stopped having unprotected sex and all this time, and to this day i still test negative and have no symptoms. now the doctor just brushed it off, saying i was fine as long as i didn't test positive. i don't like that answer. i'm still with the same girlfriend. we both took hiv tests about a month ago and they both came back negative. i just don't understand what this can be? what else can i be tested for? what kind of information can i present doctors for them to take me seriously? PLEASE HELP.

It sounds like you did everything you could have done to take care of the situation. The only way to diagnose chlamydia is through testing, and the only way to treat it is with antibiotics. Other than doing that, there's not much else to do.

Maybe I'm missing something in your question. If you are both negative, both have been treated, and both have no symptoms, then what is it you are looking for?

Sometimes, doctors may seem like they don't take us seriously, especially when we are convinced that something is wrong with us and the doctors aren't. If you don't trust a doctor's opinion, even after it has been confirmed by second and possibly third opinions, maybe you need to take a different perspective on what is going on with you.

RMK

Anal Sex?
Please answer. I am so confused.